HIGHLIGHTSGallipoli | Anzac Cove | Lone Pine | War Cemetaries | Anzac Memorials | Troy (optional)
DURATION2 Days / 1 Night
DEPATURESDaily on a Group Tour (excludes 23-27 April) or Private Basis
PRICE FROM$343AUD per person (Group Tour) or $1100AUD per person (Private tour based on 2 passengers) with twin-share accommodation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Driver and a/c coach or minivan
- Entrance fees as per program
- Accommodation at 4 star hotel
- Meals as indicated (B – Breakfast / L – Lunch / D – Dinner)
- Local taxes & service surcharges
Day 1 Istanbul-Gallipoli
In the morning drive along the northern shores of the Sea of Marmara to get to Gallipoli, historically famous for being the site of many battles – particularly involving the Allied Forces including Australians and New Zealanders during World War I. Visit Anzac Cove where the Allied Forces landed on the 25th of April 1915 along with the other sites like Lone Pine-Australian Memorial, Chunuk Bair-New Zealand Memorial, 57th Regiment, the Nek and Kabatepe War Museum. Overnight Gallipoli.
Day 2 Gallipoli -Troy-Istanbul
This morning is free to return to Gallipoli if you wish. In the afternoon drive to visit Troy (optional) with the replica of the legendary wooden horse of Troy and the site with nine inhabitation levels covering a period of 3.000 years. Late evening drive back to Istanbul. B
* Troy tours are carried out in the mornings while the afternoon is free between 01 Nov-30 Apr
Please contact your local travel agent or Contact us for more details.