HIGHLIGHTSCorinth Canal | Napflion | Epidaurus
DURATION2 Days / 1 Night
DEPATURESThis tour operates on a regular basis every Tuesday & Wednesday.
PRICE FROMPrices from $225 per person (twin share basis - tourist class hotel) or $261 per person (twin share basis - first class hotel).
- Accommodation at First or Tourist class hotel
- Professional registered English speaking guide
- Driver and a/c transportation
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals are indciated by the following code letters
- B (Breakfast), L(Lunch) & D (Dinner)
- Local taxes & service surcharges
Day 1: Athens-Mycenae-Nafplion
This morning depart Athens and drive to Corinth Canal. After a short stop drive to Mycenae, home of the Atreides, where you will visit the archaeological site. Continue to Nafplion and enjoy an afternoon at leisure. B
Day 2: Nafplion-Epidaurus-Athens
After breakfast, depart to Epidaurus where you will visit the archaeological site and the famous theatre. Return to Athens early this evening. B
Please contact your local travel agent or contact us for more details.